LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

This is the beginning

Well here I am. I am ready to do this. I might whine a lot throughout this process but I am determined to do this.

Let me start by saying I have always said I have been "comfortable" with my weight. Never too big, definitly not too small. Well folks, that was a lie. I have never been quite comfortable, but never been in the mood to do anything about it. I am too lazy to work out, to cheap to buy the newest work out product, or too hungry to resist. I have never really sat down and said "okay I am seriously going to do this." I have said, hey look here is a magic pill I can take, look this infomercial says the fat will MELT off! It HAS to work! I have always looked for the easy way out, but today I am proud to say I have realized there is no easy way. It will be hard. Very hard. But I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment