LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, October 17, 2011

Goals, I haz 'em

I just realized I never set any goals for myself. Or deadlines. Yeah, go ahead, tell me I am slow and stupid, but I really never thought about it. I just figured, hey, I wanna get skinny, so here it goes.

Goal one- be in the 150s by Halloween. This one might be hard, since there is only about two weeks left, I got about three pounds to go, and this week I should be starting my period so I know that will be filled with bloat and lots of not wanting to exercise or eat well.

Goal two- Run/walk the 5k on Thanksgiving and not die in the process. That would suck if I died.
Goal Three- Be in the 140s by Christmas. I wonder if it is possible with all of the wonderful holiday treats, but I am going to aim for it.

Also, I want to work out more consistently and more variety. We have not done P90X in two weeks or so (I know, I know) but I guess we got bored and need something new to pump us up. Suggestions are welcome.

So there we go, I will chronicle how these goals hold up, and I can only do my best and hope for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment