LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

New toy

Isn't being an adult fun? I got a new "adult" toy. No, not that kind of toy. Get your mind out of the gutter! Its called Nike+ and its a fun toy for adults who want to get in shape.





Look how cool it is! It plugs into your ipod and tracks your distance, time, pace, and calories burned. You can even set up playlists that pump you up. When you start to slow down, it can play you a "power song" to get you to keep going. You can set goals and challenges for yourself online, and you can even play against other nike+ users. Fun huh? It actually makes me want to run so I can come home and look at all the pretty pictures. 

ALSO. I weight in at 159.4 this morning. 1-5-9. I have been seeing this dreadful 160 number for so long I am not sure I am ready to celebrate yet, but I am sort of excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment