LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, July 24, 2011

I invented a recipe!

I love to cook. But 99% of the time, I look for recipes or ideas. More of ideas, since I am a terrible recipe follower. But, I had some zucchini that I had to use up and I couldnt find anything appealing to me, so I just went to work and hoped something good would come out of it. Well, it did. It was one of the best things I have ever tasted, if I do say so myself. I will share the recipe so everyone can bask in my wonderful cooking skills.

Zucchini Casserole
1 Large zucchini- sliced (50 cal)
1 cup panko bread crumbs (220 cal)
2 Tbs parmesan cheese (40 cal)
1 Tbs butter or margarine, melted
Salt & Pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 400. Line casserole dish with zucchini slices. Combine melted butter, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt & pepper in a small dish. Cover zucchini with bread crumb mixture. Bake for 20-30 minutes until zucchini is cooked and topping is golden brown.


Deliciousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment