LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

I guess I have to learn the hard way.

Something I will know from this day forward: Just because I am feeling great does not mean I can fit into anything. I put on a pair of pants that fit perfectly just 3 months ago and now I am feeling like a full sack of potatoes. I guess my body has not quite caught up with my mind, and I should not torment myself with wearing too tight clothes until I am a few more weeks in. Bad idea.

On another note, we tried plyometrics again last night. We did better, but still could not complete the video. It is very hard and we pushed ourselves as far as we could, so that is really the best results we can ask for. Maybe by next week we can complete it. This will not be the death of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment