LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Diet derailing?

Weekends are hard on me. I used to sit and watch TV and eat my weight in potato chips and now I get really anxious wanting to eat everything in sight. So what did I do? I cooked! I have my friends little brothers birthday party tonight, and I always love to make something fun, unique, and good for every party that I go to. Today I decided to make a "chocolate peanut butter pie." Yes, I know, not diet food, at all, but I am just going to try not to eat it. Or maybe just one little sliver...



Definitely not diet conscious. I used an oreo cookie crust, peanut butter/powdered sugar layer, fat free chocolate pudding layer, and a fat free cool whip layer (cool HHWHIP anyone?) topped with chopped reeses cups. MMMM.

But, to not totally derail all of my progress, I made myself a sweet low calorie treat to hopefully get it out of my system before I eat the whole pie.


Yummy. Fat Free chocolate pudding with low fat cool whip for only 200 calories. Healthy and a great way to satisfy that craving without going overboard. I always like to put it in a nice glass so I feel fancy.

So hopefully tonight will not be the death of my diet, I am determined to keep going. I cannot believe we are HALFWAY through P90X now! It really is amazing. I didn't weight myself before the start of all of this, but I guessed on a weight that I knew I was at one point, and from that estimate, I have lost 11 pounds. Yes, ELEVEN POUNDS. I still am not sure I believe it, but I will take an eleven pound weight loss any day.

1 comment: