LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

I feel like a fool.

Warning: Mopey post ahead.

I am feeling the worst I have felt in a while. I usually try to see the positive in everything, but at this point, I see nothing at all to happy about.

I bought a new scale today. I have been using my Wii scale, which I have always known is not the most accurate, but I figured it might be a couple pounds off. I stepped on my scale and it said I was 24 (TWENTY FREAKING FOUR) pounds more than my last weigh in. I know it is not physically possible for me to gain 24 pounds in 6 days, but now I am at a loss with where to move forward. I guess the only okay thing about this situation is that I do believe the Wii tracked my progress, even though the number was way WAY off, so at least I can still pretend like I really did lose 11 pounds. I knew it was too good to be true that I was almost halfway to my goal without even noticing a difference in my clothes.

I feel really, really dumb that I have to reset my weight in myfitnesspal, make a new ticker for here, and show everyone my REAL weight, instead of my glorified Wii feel good weight. I am not going to lie, I cried about it for a few minutes, but really, what is there for me to do except continue on? I never wanted to be at this weight, and I just hope this gives me a big swift kick in the ass instead of making me throw myself into a bowl of chips.

If anyone has any advice for me or just wants to make fun of me for being so gullible, feel free.


1 comment:

  1. *HUGS*

    I don't have any advice for you except to keep going. You're doing a great job, and it will pay off in the end.

    ReplyDelete