LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So I don't want to brag or anything

But I did 111 pushups and 54 pull ups last night. Keep in mind I do most of my pushups on my knees and use a chair for support with my pullups. BUT I know for a fact that I am much stronger now than I was when I started. I push myself to do more now, but when I started I would just give up.

I also joined myfitnesspal and I do not know how I feel about it yet. Tracking the food is okay, even though I had a book that I would use anyways, but the exercise part is throwing me off. First off, there is no "P90X ARMS" workout logged in, I have to put in each workout separately. And secondly, it does not count any calories for strength training! I am working my ASS off, I know I am burning some calories! And the last thing I want to do it under-eat. I think I am going to get a heart rate monitor so I can be sure.

On another note, Matt has started to notice his pants fitting looser! I have also noticed a flatter tummy on me as well. I have not felt a difference in my clothes yet, but I will stay optimistic. My hips and thighs have been a problem all my life, so I am sure they will be the last to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment