LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, August 19, 2011

Well, that was unpleasant.

32 days in! Yay! Ready for 30 day progress pictures! Yay!

NO. Those pictures did not come out well. At all. I didn't really notice any difference and of course Matt looks great. He still has a long way of course, but at least he had a noticable differnece! I am slightly jealous of him. But oh well, today is a new day, and I am bound a determined to make this work. I have noticed I do not have that jiggly boob/ armpit fat anymore, which is great, so I just have to tweak my expecations a little bit and hopefully next month will yeild better results.

After talking to some wonderful ladies yesterday, I realize that I may not have had the best results since I might not be eating enough. I have cheated, of course, but mainly I will stay around 1400-1500 calories, BUT I am also working off a ton with the workouts, and not refueling enough. So I have to start watching my diet more closely and tracking dilligantly. I need more protien so I am off to the store tonight to get some supplies.

Also, Matt got us fancy new heart rate moniters for an early birthday present and they have been eye opening! We have only used them twice so far, but I worked 500-something the first day with strength training and 640 yesterday with the cardio! I was shocked. I though I had done it wrong, but looking around online that seems like an average amount for P90X workouts. Its hardcore.

My arms really hurt from the month 2 arm workout, but its a good hurt of course. Goodbye boob fat, hello bikini...well.. someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment