LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

One more for today

So I wrote up that (below) blog post yesterday but forgot to post it. So I am going to post today's news. I lost another pound! 17lbs down, I cannot believe it! I went shopping yesterday for the first time in a long time and I didn't feel as terrible as I usually do. For the past few months, clothes shopping has been frustrating in the least, and heartbreaking most of the time. Every time I came home empty handed I just wanted to curl up in a ball and cry. Not going to lie, sometimes I do. This extra weight has broken me down much more than it should, but what can I say, I am just not comfortable.

But anyway, I went to my favorite cheap shopping place since I really needed some new shoes (Burlington Coat Factory) and I bought some pants that were a size ::drumroll:: TEN! I know every brand of jeans is different, but I tried on several pairs of tens and they all fit. It has been more than a while that EVERY pair of jeans I tried on have fit, so that was a very nice surprise. It is not always the scale that gives you those warm fuzzies. On another note, I still am not skinny enough to look good in a light wash, no. Definitely not. Lots of praise to girls who looks good in that.

And update to my bloggy dinner, FAIL. We went shopping last night and just decided to go out for dinner. BOO! BUT on a good note, my new favorite vegetable is cucumbers! I love them with a little salt. Yumyum. I never liked them, but wanted to mix up my veggie intake so I figured I would just force myself to eat them since they are so low in calories. Turns out, with a little salt, they are heavenly! I am actually out, I might need to stop at the store and buy a couple more.

No comments:

Post a Comment